Design Services Provided
⋆ The Design Stages ⋆
‣ Once your design brief has been reviewed I get to work on researching your business industry and competition. I understand where you are in the market, what your key focus is when wanting to attract customers, how your logo needs to interact with onlookers and the feeling it needs to portray.
‣ I fully identify the requirements in your design brief & begin sketching out some initial design concepts over a few days.
‣ After dozens of sketches, thoughts, mind maps and querying, I carefully sketch out a handful of refined initial designs that best suit your needs.
‣ Once I have a number of ideas that I am truly excited about they are digitally redrawn and prepped for presentation.
‣ Once the digital concepts are finalised I send you them in a neat presentation PDF and await your feedback.
‣ I work on refining your chosen design, making any adjustments and refinements you'd like, to ensure you get a result you love.
‣ In this stage I will give you my professional opinion on which design I feel is most appropriate for your business and pass final decision making to you.
‣ Once we are both 100% satisfied that the final design meets your expectation the final package is put together.
‣ Upon a successful logo finalisation I will send your final invoice amount, which will be fully disclosed from the beginning.
‣ Completion of payment for our service is payable by PayPal, Credit Card or bank transfer.
‣ The method of product delivery is via web download, of which a private link will be sent for you to access.
I offer post-support to each and every one of my clients, ensuring I deliver on my promise of a design that truly meets your needs and expectations.
Please read our FAQ section for answers to common questions!
LOGO DESIGN BLOG
A new logo. You’ve already thought about it, now you’re looking to get a better understanding of whether the time is right. Design trends move quickly in this day & age… For that reason alone, logos older than 3 or so years could definitely be put into the ‘need an upgrade’ category. With that detail Read more about A New Logo: When & Why You Should Upgrade[…]