Design Services Provided
⋆ The Design Stages ⋆
‣ An in depth review of your submitted design brief.
‣ Thorough business industry and competition research.
‣ Initial design style & format discovery.
‣ Idea generation & sketching of initial thoughts, mind maps & design concepts.
‣ Refine sketches of selected design concepts that best suit your needs.
‣ Final concepts are digitally redrawn with precision using industry leading software.
‣ Digital concepts sent across in a neat presentation PDF, awaiting client feedback.
‣ If needed, refinements on the final chosen design take place, ensuring a fulfilled result.
‣ Our professional opinion on logo design choice is given - Final decision making is passed on to the client.
‣ Once 100% satisfied that the final design meets all expectations the final package is put together.
‣ Upon completion the final invoice is forwarded for payment.
‣ Payment for our service is payable by PayPal, Credit Card & bank transfer.
‣ Payment confirmed, product delivery is made via a private & encrypted web download link.
Usage support is offered to each and every client, ensuring the delivery of a design that truly meets your needs and expectations.
Please read our FAQ section for answers to common questions!
LOGO DESIGN BLOG
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1419″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_border”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text] NORDIC MUEBLES CASE STUDY: A Scandinavian total interior reform & design firm based in Europe, taking on various size projects from single rooms to entire houses. While designing this logo I was aware that the client had a very specific outcome he was hoping to achieve. In Read more about Case Study: Nordic Muebles[…]
A new logo. You’ve already thought about it, now you’re looking to get a better understanding of whether the time is right. Design trends move quickly in this day & age… For that reason alone, logos older than 3 or so years could definitely be put into the ‘need an upgrade’ category. With that detail Read more about A New Logo: When & Why You Should Upgrade[…]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] 1. Pantone Color Names Are Creative & Beautiful Whilst sat on my sofa, looking towards the living room window at the orchid plant on the windowsill I found myself staring at the colors it owned. I could see vibrant greens and subtle yellows and violets, these just had to be kept, I took my Read more about Logo Design: 9 Things Learnt In 12 Weeks[…]